If you have damp areas in your home such as the basement or kitchen, you may have mold and mildew problems. Mold and mildew produce tiny spores that reproduce and float through your air. Unfortunately for some individuals, even small amounts of these spores can cause serious health concerns.
High humidity levels can also create large populations of dust mites, which are the most common trigger of allergy and asthma symptoms. Hundreds of thousands of dust mites can live in your pillows, curtains, bedding and the air in your home. The more humid the air, the faster they multiply.
If you have excess moisture in your home, consider a whole house dehumidifier installation from Libertydmv. Water vapor will be removed, and your indoor air quality can be improved.